Thursday, February 11, 2010

1/365 "Jenny Kissed Me"

THE POEM
Jenny Kissed Me
Jenny kissed me when we met,
Jumping from the chair she sat in;
Time, you thief, who love to get
Sweets into your list, put that in:
Say I'm weary, say I'm sad,
Say that health and wealth have missed me,
Say I'm growing old, but also add,
Jenny kissed me.
THE LOVE NOTE
K,
Many things pass and fade in this life and are lost. But, baby, I've had your love. I've had your kisses. And those will always be mine. No one and no thing can take that from me. "Kara kissed me." Me, do you hear, world? Me! What a great thing to say. Really. And what's even better? You still do.

Happily in love,
J

THE GREAT RELATIONSHIP PRINCIPLE
Don't EVER discount the small stuff in relationships. The little stuff is the big stuff. A kiss is not to be taken for granted. A kiss says so much: That you, of all people on this entire planet, and you alone, get this simple and special piece of intimacy from me. None else. Wow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your favorite love quotes, poems and thoughts...